ROFL!! hot girl just posted her nudes on tumblr http://twocentsorasixpence.tumblr.com/
i love that lace-up heels are so in for fall! but especially these because the ribbon lace and blush nude color give it a ballerina feel!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain — (via whereintheworldisnancy)
girls in bikinis can get 2345684321 notes but an abused dog cant. i want to see how many people actually care. please reblog. people who don’t reblog just don’t want their blogs as ugly as their hearts
When guys meet for the first time:
When girls meet for the first time:
(Source: barbieandken, via izzybelle)
Congressional Reform Act of 2011
1. Term Limits. 12 years only, one of the possible options below..
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
2. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 10-1-11
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Maybe it is time..
Devito’s got the right idea.